Delivery and Charges
We are located in the postcode area LL12. A date and time must be agreed in advance.
We can deliver- this will be charged per mile on a round trip.
When a cake is delivered to a venue, the delivery charge will include set-up of the cake.
We can not be held responsible for the completed cake once it has been collected or delivered to your venue.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the full terms and conditions before placing your order. It is assumed that you have read, understood and therefore agree to the terms and conditions when ordering from us. We require a 25% deposit when booking, to confirm your order (with exception of wedding cakes).
- For short notice cakes we may require full payment on ordering
- Final payment to be received 7 days in advance of collection/delivery (with exception of wedding cakes).
- Wedding Cakes – 50% deposit when booking, to confirm your order.
- Wedding cakes - final payment required one month in advance of collection/delivery.
- All cakes are baked fresh to order and do not contain preservatives.
- We aim to match the colours to your design. As all cakes are hand made, no two cakes will be exactly the same.
- Please ensure all names and personal details are correct as mistakes cannot be rectified after the cake is decorated.
- Sugar flowers and figures are hand made from edible sugar paste. However, they will contain wires and supports and are therefore NOT EDIBLE. Please ensure your caterers are aware of this.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage or mistakes once it has been collected or delivered to your venue.
Please note that the above terms and conditions are made to keep our customers’ and our welfare in mind and to avoid any unwanted disputes.
- Any deposits paid on a subsequently cancelled order will not be refunded. In certain circumstances a credit note may be issued, terms and conditions apply.
- In very exceptional circumstances such as illness or a family emergency we reserve the right to cancel a cake at any time. No charges will be made, and all money paid will be refunded but no compensation will be payable should this occur.